Herbal Supplement for Liver Detox & Gall Bladder Cleanse
How to Have Liver Detox and Gall Bladder Cleanse, A Kind of Deep Seated Tissue Cleanse, Using Finest Herbs from Ayurveda
My Active Liver is an Ayurvedic herbal supplement for liver and gladder health. It helps to by detoxifying these and by strengthening their health.
Liver can truly be said to be the seat of metabolism. Whether it is the food nutrients that you eat - proteins, fats, carbs, vitamins and minerals - or herbs or alcohol in any form or even medical drugs, the nature has set the system that all of these have to literally pass through liver and get processed through it.
Liver is also one of the main detoxifying organs as well. Liver health can suffer in many ways that are not always alarming, but the damage can be chronic and slow in onset. That is why poor liver is easily ignored for months.
Presentation: 60 Tablets of 1000 mg Each; Bottle or Box
Method of Use: Take 1 tablet 2-3 times a day, after breakfast and / or lunch, after dinner.
Liver health is like the mother who takes care of everything, and in this process, gets herself overlooked. Liver is such a wonderful organ that it has the ability to partially regenerate itself. You just need to give Liver little support to unburden it.
Do You Have Any of These Health Issues?
I used My Active Liver for past 3 years, 3 months every year. It gave me fantastic results for boosting my liver health and did a powerful and silent detox.
Liver as Seat of Metabolism & Master Detoxifier in Both Ayurveda & Medicine:
As mentioned above, most liver disorders are not acute, these don't produce strong, painful conditions immediately. And these gets unnoticed until you go for a liver function test, ultrasound or CT Scan.
And it is the same reason that you should pay attention to the health of liver, every year, at least twice a year.
Physiology views all metabolic processes in body with two glasses - catabolism and anabolism. In catabolic processes, complex molecules are broken down into simpler ones and energy is consumed. In anabolic processes, complex molecules are produced with the consumption of energy.
These two aspects of metabolism are regarded as positive and negative or as complimentary processes in body. Ayurveda wisdom approves the modern viewpoint and assigned the name of 'Ranjaka Pitta' to the metabolic functions of liver.
Ranjaka Pitta governs the metabolic transformations in body, and its principal seat is Liver and other endocrinal glands like Pancreas.
Ranjaka Pitta is assisted by Pachaka Pitta (digestive juices secreted in stomach and intestine), Samana Vata (Absorption of digested nutrients from gastro-intestinal tract for their distribution in body), Vyana Vata (circulatory system), Apana Vata (cleansing and excretory organs like bowels, rectum, kidney) and Kledaka Kapha (water and electrolyte balance).
Ayurvedic Herbs are The Undisputed Hero when it comes to strengthen, detoxify and support liver and gall bladder wellbeing. Period.
Why does an organ as wonderful as Liver needs Detox and Natural Support through Herbs?
It is true that Liver is a wonderful organ. But do you notice the modern trends that prove harmful and deteriorate liver health.
- Alcohol - its use and abuse
- High sugar diet, packaged fruit juices, soft beverages, fast foods, sprinkling water, pastries, icecreams, chocolates, desserts ++++ have retarding effect on liver health
- Fatty and Oily stuff
- Artificial colors, Synthetic Food Additives and preservatives
- Painkillers, antibiotics, long term medication
- Viral and bacterial infections (Hepatitis)
- Physical or Mental stress
All of these can bring down the optimal functioning of liver. And many of these factors, including drugs, are unavoidable in present time.
Then, simply you need natural and herbal support of 'My Active Liver' to keep it detoxified and fit.
On a simplified level, 'My Active Liver' contains herbs that assists different functions of liver by...
- Healthy stimulation of liver for adequate detoxification
- Protection of liver against harm
- And ultimately supporting its health in a natural manner.
At Holistic Herbalist, we tried out best to represent the synergy of traditional wisdom of Ayurveda and modern herbal researches and presented 'My Active Liver' for total wellbeing of your Liver and Gallbladder.
Each Tablet of My Active Liver Provides You These Herbs...
Bhumyamalaki or Bhui Amla
Kutaki or Katuka
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS! CLICK & VIEW...
WHAT IS THE PACKAGING OF MY ACTIVE LIVER?
My Active Liver comes in two packagings. Bottle or Box. One box or bottle contains 60 Tablets of 1000 mg each.
HOW SHOULD I TAKE MY ACTIVE LIVER?
Generally, any adult person over the age of 16 can take 2-3 tablets daily.
If you are taking 2-3 tablets daily, you can take 1 tablet after breakfast, 1 tablet after lunch and 1 tablet after dinner, with water.
Once, you have sufficient relief for a period of 2-3 months, this can be brought down to 2 tablets per day. Of course, you would be welcome to send us a query in this regard and we will be happy to help you.
Under Dr. VikramAditya or some other qualified herbalist or medical doctor or healthcare provider, you can take 4 tablets daily. This is usually required in some specific conditions of liver disorders. However, there is no problem if you are taking 4 tablets daily for 4-6 weeks without any supervision.
HOW LONG CAN I TAKE THIS HERBAL SUPPLEMENT?
My Active Liver is perfectly safe combination of Ayurveda herbs. This is a very specific herbal supplement for liver health and a deeper level of tissue detox. You can easily take it continuously for 3 months, 6 months or 1 year.
Ideally, you can maintain a free period (without using this supplement) of 3-5 days once every 3 months. This is advisable for most supplements.
CAN I TAKE MY ACTIVE LIVER DURING PREGNANCY & BREAST FEEDING PERIOD.
No! You can't take it during pregnancy and breast feeding period. Even though all herbs are quite safe, still, you should only take this supplement during these sensitive periods only after having consultation with healthcare provider or medical doctor.
DO YOU SUGGEST ANY OTHER HERBAL SUPPLEMENT WITH MY ACTIVE LIVER?
Ayur Shodhan is advised along with My Active Liver. Ayur Shodhan is a body detox and colon cleanse Ayurvedic herbal formulation and goes very well with My Active Liver in providing a total experience of Liver detox and Body detox.
Additionally, My Active Liver is a must addition to My Active Heart for high blood cholesterol.
My Active Liver and My Joyful Mind can be taken with any other supplement for providing a total wellness experience. For example, healthy men can take these with My Men's Herbs. Healthy Women can take these with My Women's Herbs.
Similarly, persons with chronic disorders can take these two supplements. For example, My Healthy Joints + My Active Liver + My Joyful Mind. My Glowing Skin + My Active Liver + My Joyful Mind. Like this.
When you are taking My Active Liver and My Joyful Mind as supportive herbs in any chronic disorder, you should take only two tablets of each of them. My Joyful Mind can be taken - 1 tablet after breakfast and 1 tablet after dinner. My Active Liver - 1 tablet after lunch, and 1 tablet after dinner.
I have used this wonderful supplement for myself and have suggested to many clients. It is a powerful herb for liver detox.
- Nutrients. 2017 Jul 18;9(7). pii: E766. Phyllanthus Niruri Standardized Extract Alleviates the Progression of Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease and Decreases Atherosclerotic Risk in Sprague-Dawley Rats.
- J Pharm Biomed Anal. 2016 Sep 5;128:302-312. Metabolic and biochemical changes in streptozotocin induced obese-diabetic rats treated with Phyllanthus niruri extract.
- J Ethnopharmacol. 2014 Nov 18;157:62-8. In vitro and in vivo anti-hepatitis B virus activities of the lignan nirtetralin B isolated from Phyllanthus niruri L.
- Evid Based Complement Alternat Med. 2014;2014:834815. Aqueous Extract of Phyllanthus niruri Displays In Vitro Antioxidant Activity and Prevents the Elevation of Oxidative Stress in the Kidney.
- Exp Biol Med (Maywood). 2012 Nov;237(11):1281-8. A dry extract of Phyllanthus niruri protects normal cells and induces apoptosis in human liver carcinoma cells.
- Evid Based Complement Alternat Med. 2012;2012:241583. Protective Role of Phyllanthus niruri Extract against Thioacetamide-Induced Liver Cirrhosis in Rat Model.
- Phytother Res. 2012 Jul;26(7):964-8. Lignans with anti-hepatitis B virus activities from Phyllanthus niruri
- Phytother Res. 2012 Jun;26(6):791-9. Antimicrobial activity of an Amazon medicinal plant (Phyllanthus niruri L.) against Helicobacter pylori and lactic acid bacteria.
- Naunyn Schmiedebergs Arch Pharmacol. 2011 Sep;384(3):265-75. Effects of the hydroalcoholic extract of Phyllanthus niruri on cyclophosphamide-induced hemorrhagic cystitis in mouse.
- Toxicol Mech Methods. 2010 Oct;20(8):498-503. Protective effect of Phyllanthus niruri on alcohol and heated sunflower oil induced hyperlipidemia in Wistar rats.
- J Ethnopharmacol. 1996 Nov;54(2-3):119-24. Activity of a crude extract formulation of Berberine in experimental hepatic amoebiasis and in immunomodulation studies.
- Drug Metab Dispos. 2004 Apr;32(4):405-12. Hepatobiliary excretion of berberine.
- Antimicrob Agents Chemother. 2016 May 23;60(6):3551-7. Berberine Antifungal Activity in Fluconazole-Resistant Pathogenic Yeasts: Action Mechanism Evaluated by Flow Cytometry and Biofilm Growth Inhibition in Candida spp.
- Immunol Invest. 2016 Aug;45(6):473-89. Berberis aristata Ameliorates Adjuvant-Induced Arthritis by Inhibition of NF-κB and Activating Nuclear Factor-E2-related Factor 2/hem Oxygenase (HO)-1 Signaling Pathway.
- Pharmacogn Mag. 2017 Oct;13(Suppl 3):S587-S594. Antipsoriatic and Anti-inflammatory Studies of Berberis aristata Extract Loaded Nanovesicular Gels.
- Fitoterapia. 2000 Feb;71(1):25-33. Studies on preventive and curative effects of berberine on chemical-induced hepatotoxicity in rodents.
- Biochem Soc Trans. 1992 Nov;20(4):347S. Prevention of acetaminophen-induced liver damage by Berberis aristata leaves.
- Med Arch. 2017 Oct;71(5):308-311. The Effects of Aloe Vera on TNF-a Levels, the Percentage of Nk Cells and Th 17 Cells in Rat That Received Izoniazid and Rifampycin.
- J Gastrointestin Liver Dis. 2015 Sep;24(3):275-80. A Pilot Study of the Effect of Aloe barbadensis in Patients with Irritable Bowel Syndrome: a Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study.
- Fish Physiol Biochem. 2015 Oct;41(5):1321-32. Dietary Aloe vera improves plasma lipid profile, antioxidant, and hepatoprotective enzyme activities in GIFT-tilapia (Oreochromis niloticus) after Streptococcus iniae challenge.
- J Sci Food Agric. 2014 Jul;94(9):1764-71. Hepatoprotective potential of Aloe vera polysaccharides against chronic alcohol-induced hepatotoxicity in mice.
- World J Gastroenterol. 2012 May 7;18(17):2026-34. Antifibrotic effect of aloe vera in viral infection-induced hepatic periportal fibrosis.
- J Environ Pathol Toxicol Oncol. 2009;28(1):53-61. Radioprotective effects of Aloe vera leaf extract on Swiss albino mice against whole-body gamma irradiation.
- Pak J Pharm Sci. 2006 Oct;19(4):337-40. The protective effect of aloe vera juice on lindane induced hepatotoxicity and genotoxicity.
- Oncotarget. 2017 Sep 23;8(50):87903-87913. Protective effect of dehydroandrographolide on obstructive cholestasis in bile duct-ligated mice.
- Biomed Pharmacother. 2017 Nov;95:402-411. Effect of two andrographolide derivatives on cellular and rodent models of non-alcoholic fatty liver disease.
- Chem Biol Interact. 2017 Aug 1;273:228-236. Andrographolide reduced VEGFA expression in hepatoma cancer cells by inactivating HIF-1α: The involvement of JNK and MTA1/HDCA.
- Oncotarget. 2017 Jun 20;8(25):41202-41210. Andrographolide ameliorates d-galactosamine/lipopolysaccharide-induced acute liver injury by activating Nrf2 signaling pathway.
- Clin Mol Hepatol. 2018 Mar;24(1):77-87. Picroside II attenuates fatty acid accumulation in HepG2 cells via modulation of fatty acid uptake and synthesis.
- Indian J Exp Biol. 2016 Aug;54(8):530-6. Synergistic protective effect of picrorhiza with honey in acetaminophen induced hepatic injury.
- J Ayurveda Integr Med. 2010 Jul;1(3):203-10. A study of standardized extracts of Picrorhiza kurroa Royle ex Benth in experimental nonalcoholic fatty liver disease.
- J Postgrad Med. 1996 Oct-Dec;42(4):105-8. Picrorhiza kurroa (Kutaki) Royle ex Benth as a hepatoprotective agent--experimental & clinical studies.
- Mol Carcinog. 2016 Jul;55(7):1138-49. Amarogentin regulates self renewal pathways to restrict liver carcinogenesis in experimental mouse model.
- J Ethnopharmacol. 2001 May;75(2-3):239-47. Screening of various Swertia species extracts in primary monolayer cultures of rat hepatocytes against carbon tetrachloride- and paracetamol-induced toxicity.
- Phytother Res. 1999 Mar;13(2):95-101. Antihepatotoxic activity of Swertia chirata on paracetamol and galactosamine induced hepatotoxicity in rats.
- Indian J Exp Biol. 1997 Apr;35(4):384-8. Hepatoprotective effect of Swertia chirata on rat.