Herbal Supplement for Joints & Muscles Pain
Support Joints Health Naturally, Relieving Joints & Muscles Pain and Stiffness, Enhance Flexibility, Using Finest Herbs from Ayurveda!
Packing Size: 60 Tablets of 1000 mg Each in Bottle / Box
How to Use: Take 2-4 Tablets daily. Take 2 tablets after breakfast and 2 tablets after dinner.
Do you have any of these of health issues?
If you say YES to any of the above, you should give a try to Healthy Joints Ayurvedic herbal supplement.
You know that painkiller drugs are quick to relieve pain. And in many of the conditions like Gout and Rheumatoid Arthritis, doctors use a combination of several strong drugs such as drugs to secrete uric acids, to modify its production and even corticosteroids drugs.
However, all these drugs do cause harm to body. Simple drugs as painkillers do have strong side effects even on short term to mid term use like burdening the liver, stomach ulcers and many others. Other stronger drugs do have their even stronger side effects.
If you are not using natural herbs to relieve pain with almost no any side effects, you are leaving the health enhancing and pain relieving treasure of nature by your side, without getting benefit from it.
Ample studies validate the role of natural herbs in relieving pain of arthritis, gout and rheumatoid arthritis. These are effective in many mild to moderate chronic pain. (1)
Ayurveda - one of the ancient systems of healthcare in India - advocates use of Anti Vata herbs that relieves the pain, brings down the inflammatory and degenerative changes in joints. (2)
I have used this wonderful supplement for my clients and many friends. These simply work great and I am happy to share about these good products.
Each Tablet of My Healthy Joints Provides These Herbs...
Nirgundi or Chinese Chaste Tree
I used My Healthy Joints for my grandfather who is about 90 and for my father. It has provided great relief in their arthritic condition of knee and hip joint. I have very high opinion about these herbs.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS!
WHAT IS THE PACKAGING OF MY HEALTHY JOINTS?
My Healthy Joints comes in two packagings. Bottle or Box. One box or bottle contains 60 Tablets of 1000 mg each.
HOW SHOULD I TAKE MY HEALTHY JOINTS?
Generally, any adult person over the age of 16 can take 4 tablets daily. You can take 2 tablets after lunch, and 2 tablets after dinner; or 1 tablet after breakfast, 2 tablets after lunch, 1 tablet after dinner.
Sometimes, when a person is taking it either under Dr. VikramAditya or his team's guidance or other qualified professionals, one can easily take 5-6 tablets daily.
Once, you have sufficient relief for a period of 2-3 months, this can be brought down to 2-3 tablets per day. Of course, you would be welcome to send us a query in this regard and we will be happy to help you.
HOW LONG CAN I TAKE THIS HERBAL SUPPLEMENT?
My Healthy Joint is perfectly safe combination of Ayurveda herbs. This is a very specific herbal supplement for joints health and helps in chronic joints pain and various arthritis as natural herbal support. You can easily take it continuously for 3 months, 6 months or 1 year.
Ideally, you can maintain a free period (without using this supplement) of 3-5 days once every 3 months. This is advisable for most supplements.
CAN I TAKE MY HEALTHY JOINTS DURING PREGNANCY & BREAST FEEDING PERIOD.
No! You can't take it during pregnancy and breast feeding period. Even though all herbs are quite safe, still, you should only take this supplement during these sensitive periods only after having consultation with healthcare provider or medical doctor.
DO YOU SUGGEST ANY OTHER HERBAL SUPPLEMENT WITH MY HEALTHY JOINTS?
We highly recommend My Joyful Mind and My Active Liver along with My Healthy Joint. You can take only 2 tablets of My Joyful Mind daily, and 2 tablets of My Active Liver along with My Healthy Joints
The herbs in My Joyful Mind are very much required in all autoimmune disorders, chronic and progressive disorders, degenerative changes in body as all these conditions put a lot of stress on our nervous system and body. Taking something as good as My Joyful Mind helps to take care of 'mind' side of body-mind equation of chronic health issues.
In the same manner, in various types of long standing arthritis, for example, gout and rheumatoid arthritis, it is advisable to use My Active Liver also with My Healthy Joints and My Joyful Mind. My Active Liver works on a deeper level of tissue and blood detox, of course with liver detox.
Learn About How to Naturally Relieve Joints Pain + More...FREE
Ayurvedic Herbs for Joints & Muscles Pain
Anti Vata, Anti-Inflammatory Activity
Indian Frankincense or Boswellia serrata
Anti-inflammatory, Anti-arthritic (1,2,3)
Haridra Turmeric or Curcuma longa
Antioxidant, Anti-inflammatory, Anti-arthritic, Pain Relief (1,2,4,5,6)
Rasna or Pluchea or Pluchea rotundus
Antinociceptive, Anti-inflammatory (7)
Nagarmotha or Nutgrass or Cyperus rotundus
Anti-inflammatory, Reduce side effects of painkillers (8,9), Digestive
Nirgundi or Chaste Tree or Vitex negundo
Anti-inflammatory, Anti-arthritic, Anti-osteoporotic (10,11,12)
Gandhaprasarini or Skunk vine or Paederoa foetida
Renoprotective, Gastroprotective, Antioxidant, Anti-arthritic (13,14,15)
Methika or Fenugreek or Trigonella foeniculum graecum
Antioxidant, Anti-inflammatory, Anti-arthritic (16,17,18)
Kalmegha or Andrographis or Andrographis paniculata
Anti-arthritic, Rheumatoid arthritis, Anti-inflammatory (19,20,21,22)
Shunthi or Ginger or Zingiber officinale
Anti-inflammatory, Anti-arthritic, Chondro-protective (23,24,25)
Pippali or Long Pepper or Piper longum
Digestive, Bioavailability Enhancer
1. BMC Complement Altern Med. 2018 Jan 9;18(1):7 Efficacy and safety of curcumin and its combination with boswellic acid in osteoarthritis: a comparative, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study.
2. Mol Med Rep. 2013 Nov;8(5):1542-8. Clinical evaluation of a formulation containing Curcuma longa and Boswellia serrata extracts in the management of knee osteoarthritis.
3. Ayu. 2011 Oct;32(4):478-82. Clinical evaluation of Boswellia serrata (Shallaki) resin in the management of Sandhivata (osteoarthritis).
4. Molecules. 2018 Apr 5;23(4). Therapeutic Potential and Recent Advances of Curcumin in the Treatment of Aging-Associated Diseases.
5. Inflammopharmacology. 2016 Dec;24(6):377-388. Curcuma longa extract reduces inflammatory and oxidative stress biomarkers in osteoarthritis of knee: a four-month, double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled trial.
6. J Med Food. 2016 Aug;19(8):717-29. Efficacy of Turmeric Extracts and Curcumin for Alleviating the Symptoms of Joint Arthritis: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Randomized Clinical Trials.
7. Pharmacognosy Res. 2017 Dec;9(Suppl 1):S1-S4. Antinociceptive and Anti-inflammatory Effects of Triterpenes from Pluchea. Aerial Parts.
8. J Basic Clin Physiol Pharmacol. 2015 Sep;26(5):485-90. Cyperus rotundus L. prevents non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug-induced gastric mucosal damage by inhibiting oxidative stress.
9. Int Immunopharmacol. 2016 Sep;38:61-9. Isocyperol, isolated from the rhizomes of Cyperus rotundus, inhibits LPS-induced inflammatory responses via suppression of the NF-κB and STAT3 pathways and ROS stress in LPS-stimulated RAW 264.7 cells.
10. Phytomedicine. 2014 May 15;21(6):838-46. Therapeutic effects of standardized Vitex negundo seeds extract on complete Freund's adjuvant induced rheumatoid arthritis in rats.
11. Fitoterapia. 2014 Mar;93:31-8. Anti-inflammatory and anti-osteoporotic lignans from Vitex negundo seeds.
12. Inflamm Res. 2012 Apr;61(4):293-304. doi: 10.1007/s00011-011-0410-x. Anti-arthritic activity of agnuside mediated through the down-regulation of inflammatory mediators and cytokines.
13. J Ethnopharmacol. 2017 Feb 23;198:451-459. Renoprotective and antioxidative effects of methanolic Paederia foetida leaf extract on experimental diabetic nephropathy in rats.
14. BMC Complement Altern Med. 2015 Sep 3;15:304. Gastroprotective mechanism of Paederia foetida Linn. (Rubiaceae)--a popular edible plant used by the tribal community of North-East India.
15. Food Funct. 2015 May;6(5):1652-66. Paederia foetida Linn. inhibits adjuvant induced arthritis by suppression of PGE(2) and COX-2 expression via nuclear factor-κB.
16. Indian J Pharmacol. 2016 Jul-Aug;48(4):441-444. Anti-inflammatory activity of fenugreek (Trigonella foenum-graecum Linn) seed petroleum ether extract.
17. Inflammation. 2012 Aug;35(4):1314-21. Effect of ethanol extract of Trigonella foenum graecum (Fenugreek) seeds on Freund's adjuvant-induced arthritis in albino rats.
18. Int Immunopharmacol. 2012 Jan;12(1):205-11. Anti-inflammatory and antioxidative effects of mucilage of Trigonella foenum graecum (Fenugreek) on adjuvant induced arthritic rats.
19. Inflammopharmacology. 2018 Apr;26(2):447-456. Inhibitory effects of andrographolide on activated macrophages and adjuvant-induced arthritis.
20. Inflammation. 2017 Oct;40(5):1599-1605. Andrographolide Benefits Rheumatoid Arthritis via Inhibiting MAPK Pathways.
21. Life Sci. 2015 Sep 1;136:67-72. Andrographolide inhibits the migration, invasion and matrix metalloproteinase expression of rheumatoid arthritis fibroblast-like synoviocytes via inhibition of HIF-1α signaling.
22. Br J Pharmacol. 2014 Feb;171(3):663-75. Andrographolide suppresses RANKL-induced osteoclastogenesis in vitro and prevents inflammatory bone loss in vivo.
23. BMC Complement Altern Med. 2017 Nov 22;17(1):495. A putative Chondroprotective role for IL-1β and MPO in herbal treatment of experimental osteoarthritis.
24. Planta Med. 2017 Feb;83(3-04):268-276. Suppression of Cartilage Degradation by Zingerone Involving the p38 and JNK MAPK Signaling Pathway.
25. Arthritis. 2014;2014:159089. Zingiber officinale: A Potential Plant against Rheumatoid Arthritis.
26. Bhava Prakash Nighantu, Commentary by Prof. Chunekar