Ayurvedic Herbs for Blood Sugar Metabolism
Each Tablet of 1000 mg contains 600 mg of standardized herbal extracts (Indian Kino Tree, Gymnema, Jambolan, Bitter Melon, Bael, Fenugreek) and 400 mg of herbal powders (Amla, Cinnamon, Long Pepper, Phyllanthus, Andrographs).
Beneficial as Natural Support in…
- Regulating high blood sugar levels
- Helpful in stimulating Pancreas and Insulin resistance
- Works gradually and naturally
- Should be used with nootropic herbs (Joyful Mind) or rejuvenative herbs (Men’s Herbs or Women’s Herbs)
Packaging: Box / Bottle of 60 Tablets, 60 Gm
Method of Use: Take 2-4 tablets each day. Take 1 Tablet after breakfast, 1-2 tablets after lunch, 1 tablet after dinner. Or take 1 Tablet twice a day.
|12-60 Units of One or More Products Together||12 - 60||40 %|
|5-11 Units of One or More Products Together||5 - 11||30 %|
|2-4 Units of One or More Products Together||2 - 4||20 %|
How to Use Ayurvedic Herbal Product for Blood Sugar Metabolism Regulation in Best Way: If you use AyurDialite, it will always be a best practice to combine it with…
- With Joyful Mind / AyurAnanda (Herbs for Boosting Mind Health, Brain and Nervous System Health): It is very common in Diabetic conditions to have weakness of nerves. Peripheral Neuropathy (numbness, tingling and burning sensation) is very common. Take 1 Tablet 2 times a day. 1 Box of 60 Tablets = 1 Months Supply
- Alternatively, in place of Joyful Mind / AyurAnanda, men can use Men’s Herbs and ladies can use Women’s Herbs. Take 1 Tablet 2 times a day. 1 Box of 60 Tablets = 1 Months Supply
- In severe conditions, both of these products can be used with Ayurvedic ehrbs for blood sugar metabolism.
- Once or twice a year, it is also good to use Body Detox and Liver Detox.